Sunday, April 5, 2015

A Little Push For Spring...

Time to Push A Little Harder 

This month I am going to host a challenge group for those who need a little push to get to where they want to be with their fitness and nutrition. Those people who say they want to get rid of those last 10 or 20 lbs they have been carrying around or even those who want to become more defined in their muscles. April is really a great time to get started because you really do still have "time" before summer hits. I saw so many women jump on the fitness wagon on January and many fell off and decided summer was far enough away it didn't matter. Well I hate to break it to you but the clock is ticking. If you are not feeling ready for shorts and tank tops or a swim suit it is time to step up to the plate and get some support. The group will provide you with a safe place and encouragement as well as tips and recipes for healthy eating. My job will be to not let you quit and teach you how to make yourself proud of what you are capable of accomplishing.

I have decided that for this group we will be doing Insanity Max 30. While I am still happy to have anyone who prefers to do this with a different program, I really want you to consider doing Insanity Max 30. The reason why is because I have done oodles of Beachbody programs and really do love many of them but none as much as I loved Insanity Max 30. I did it over the winter and found it put me in the best shape I have ever been in and really challenged me but within reasonable limits. I looked forward to crossing off each day I accomplished and found it was what got me in tip top shape. The program is 30 minutes a day for 60 days. There are also 10 minutes worth of ab routines you can include in if you have the time. I remember being so nervous when I started it in December because I was intimidated that I couldn't hack it, but boy was I ever proud on Day 60 when I proved myself wrong!

This is one of my before and after pictures. While the results are not all that drastic, please keep in mind I really did not have much weight to lose nor did I want to lose any, I wanted to get leaner and more defined in my muscles. I have had many challengers who have lost 10+ lbs with this one though.

I was very public with my journey thru Insanity Max 30, if you missed those posts you may want to check them out as they include what my meal plans looked like and thoughts about what each week was like. I was very candid and I think it might help you in making your decision if you are up for the challenge.

Week 1 - 
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 - 
Week 5 - 
Week 6 - 
Week 7 -
Week 8 -



 We will start on April 27th and finish on June 19th. While that might seem like a long time -before you blink the program will be over. While the program is not really for beginners there is a modifier for each move that is easy to do for many. If you are currently exercising, this would be something you should be fine doing. I hope you will consider being a part of the final push group. Come June when you are sitting on a beach chair near the ocean you will smile and say man am I ever glad I decided to go for this and try a challenge group. 30 minutes. INSANE results. Please fill out the application below and I will be in touch to get you all signed up.
Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments :

Post a Comment