Sunday, December 20, 2015

The Masters Hammer & Chisel Week 2 In Review

Struggling But Getting By 

hammer and chisel meal plan, sarah griffith, the masters hammer and chisel, the masters hammer and chisel couples transformation, what is the masters hammer and chisel,
Working out isn't so bad when you get to have this guy along side you. 
I saw this coming this week. I knew I was going to struggle. Our calendar was packed with activities almost every single evening this week and several of the occasions involved food. I planned ahead knowing that I may get off track. It wasn't a train wreck of a week but I will say a few days I went over on my portions. One of the days I was almost too busy with work to even eat anything at all during the day. My snooze button was my friend this week too. Most of my morning workouts turned into evening workouts but at least they did get done. 

Monday night I traded out my workout for a PIYO live class at the YMCA. I went with one of the other coaches on my team to support our friend Kristi. She was teaching her first live class so we had to join her. It was so much fun and a great workout. After an hour of it, I came home needing to sleep so I put Monday's workout on the back burner and actually did two on Tuesday night. Talk about sore that evening. I used my Recover drink that night because I knew I was going to feeling it in the morning if I didn't.
hammer and chisel meal plan, sarah griffith, the masters hammer and chisel, the masters hammer and chisel couples transformation, what is the masters hammer and chisel,

Thursday night was my worst night in regards to my nutrition. I had a holiday party for work and I did have a cocktail, a plate of pasta from the Olive Garden and a piece of orange cranberry cake. I wish I could say I regretted it but I really didn't. The holiday's only come around once a year so you might as well enjoy it once in awhile right??

How adorable are these cookies? I had to have ONE! Couldn't resist. 
hammer and chisel meal plan, sarah griffith, the masters hammer and chisel, the masters hammer and chisel couples transformation, what is the masters hammer and chisel,
My shirt sums up this week! The struggle has been so real with the holidays! Staying on track with my nutrition and workouts takes some serious willpower and focus! 
My partner in crime is still kicking butt with me. We both are starting to notice a transformation. My stomach is getting flatter and my pants are already starting to be a little less snug. My goal for this program is abs and arms so I am happy that the transformation is beginning. 

hammer and chisel meal plan, sarah griffith, the masters hammer and chisel, the masters hammer and chisel couples transformation, what is the masters hammer and chisel,

Below is this weeks meal plan. I realize that this coming week will be even more difficult to stay on track because of Christmas eve, Christmas day and traveling for the holiday. While I am not after perfection, I am hoping to stick to the plan for the most part. Looking forward to the coming days with family and the memory making that's to come. If I can keep up with my workouts and stay on track with my nutrition during this week I can do anything ;)

Happy Holidays to all of you!!

hammer and chisel meal plan, sarah griffith, the masters hammer and chisel, the masters hammer and chisel couples transformation, what is the masters hammer and chisel,
Week 3 - Meal Plan Done 


If you are interested in joining my upcoming health and fitness support group, please fill out the application and I will be in touch shortly. There is strength in numbers.
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments :

Post a Comment