Thursday, December 3, 2015

Be Here In A Year.... Be Here In A Year.... Be Here In A Year....

Happy Anniversary Cheryl


Be here in a year is a line that all of my coaches hear me say over and over and over again when they join this business. I tell them they have to treat this first year like an internship. They have to be willing to learn and grown and learn to duplicate the success that others have had. Making it a year with a multi-level marketing company means your the real deal. You have learned to weather the storm and the hardships that come along with learning to start your own business. The first year is not glamourous. It's hard and not everyone makes it to their one year anniversary mark but today one of my coaches Cheryl has achieved this big milestone. Let me tell you a little bit about her and how we got connected.

A year ago I met Cheryl. Funny little story about how we met. Her son was in my supply chain class last year when I taught business. I don't add parents of my students on social media. I try my best to keep my Beachbody business and my education work separate. A got a friend request from my students mom. When I mentioned it to him in class he sort of laughed and said go ahead and add her. She's actually interested in what you do as a coach with Beachbody. I went ahead and added her as a friend and started to strike up a conversation with her only to discover she was ready to GO ALL IN.

Within two days of meeting her Cheryl was signed up not just as a customer ready to get her own transformation, but as a coach ready to help inspire others. When I say she went "all in from the start" I really am not kidding. Since she signed she stepped in and became one of the top coaches on my team from week one. Her passion for coaching shines so bright it's contagious. Not only has she been a top success club achieving coach, but she also was the first coach I had on our team that rank advanced to diamond. (Which in our world is a HUGE business accomplishment.) She even earned a free ticket to our coach event this summer in Nashville because of her early success as a coach.

A few of our team mates at their first Super Saturday event. 
Our friendship has really grown over the last year. We have traveled to Pittsburgh together for several corporate events, but we also went to Nashville together for the coach Summit in July. It was fun to spend so much time together and get to know one another. She has one of the best personalities I have ever came across. She is so positive and fun to be around. Such a fun free spirit but also a driven leader. It's a heck of a combination.

This is Cheryl with Lindsay her Success Club Partner. I love the bond the too have. Truly great friends because of Beachbody. 
I wanted to share with you her accomplishment and also allow her to share a bit about her coaching journey and what it has looked like along the way. If your following her on social media, my advice is to keep watching. Even bigger things are on the horizon for her in the coming year. Dream big my dear, dream big!!
xoxoxo
Sarah


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love hearing what the opportunity has done for Cheryl. Take a look at her recap of year one in the business. 

Last December, I was not happy with the way I looked or felt. I was eating junk food, and not exercising consistently. I needed a jumpstart….and I needed accountability. I had been watching Sarah on social media and her journey to a healthier lifestyle- so I wanted in…ALL IN I am truly a free spirit and a “Go Big or Go Home” kind of a girl, so it came as no surprise to my family or friends when I said, “Oh, by the way I am going to do the 21 Day Fix Challenge”, and I am also going to be a coach and launch my own business. That is the way I roll!Being a Beachbody Coach is the greatest gift I have ever given myself, my family, my students, and my challengers. I am a new person now- physically, mentally, and emotionally. As a “teacher at heart”, I have a true passion for helping others in a fun and meaningful way, so I love being a mentor to my challengers and coaches. I have had amazing success my first year in the business, and I can’t wait to “Rock it out again in 2016”.

No comments :

Post a Comment