Friday, October 10, 2014

Caramel Apple Shakeology



(Yes I know I spelled this wrong in my picture, I call it carmel but most say caramel, I guess it depends on where you grew up.) 

I couldn’t resist trying to come up with an alternative to one of my favorite fall snacks. If you know me, you would know that I love caramel apples, candy apples, chocolate dipped apples, Basically I love apples, but those fall treats tend to be my favorite. For the first time, I decided I was going to use an apple in my shake. I tend to stick to bananas or berries but this worked and it turned out pretty spot in regards to the flavor of a caramel apple. Let me know if you end up trying this one yourself!

Ingredients
1 scoop of chocolate shakeology
10 oz of ice
10 oz of water
4 oz of vanilla almond milk (I use the reduced sugar one)
½ apple chopped up
1 tsp of cinnamon
1 quick splash of caramel extract

Directions
Portion out the water, ice and almond milk
Dump into the blender
Add in extract, cinnamon and shakeology

Blend for 1 min and enjoy

No comments :

Post a Comment