Monday, November 2, 2015

21 Day Gratitude Challenge

"Giving You Even More Reasons To Be Thankful This Year."


21 day challenge, 21 day fix, gratitude, blessings, thankful, thanksgiving, sarah griffith, elite beachbody coach, top beachbody


Gratitude. What does it mean to you? To me it means counting my blessings and not my troubles. It means living life to the fullest and truly being happy and grateful for all that I have been given. But here's the thing, often we get so busy with the chaos of the hustle and bustle of life, we can let that feeling of gratitude slip by the way side. Our focus can blurred and we sometimes forget how good we have it. 
This month, I am not going to do that. I am going to spend the entire month focusing on my blessings and what I have to be thankful for. I will make a conscious effort to be "all there" with my loved ones. I want to approach Thanksgiving and Christmas with a grateful heart. I want my focus to be on moments and memories not material things. 
Starting next Monday I will run a different type of accountability group. Not only will I help you accomplish some health and fitness goals, but I am also going to help you practice gratitude. What will be required of you? I want you to commit to 30 minutes of exercise each day, 21 days of commitment to clean eating and drinking Shakeology daily. I want to help hold you accountable and help you see the blessings you have in your life. 
I want you to sit down at the Thanksgiving dinner table this year and have even more things to be thankful for than last year. One of them being better health and more happiness. 
Think you need a lesson in gratitude? Want to join me in creating healthier habits leading into the New Year? Fill out the application below and I will be in touch. We kick off on Monday November 9th! I hope you will join me! 

Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.


No comments :

Post a Comment