Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Transformation Tuesday - Meet Michelle

Some Pretty Amazing 21 Day Fix Results 

I have been coaching now for two and a half years. During this time I have seen a lot of challengers find success while using the 21 day fix. In fact, it's my go to recommendation for most because it is a great starting point. I find that most everyone needs some guidance with portion control and learning to eat clean. The exercise is often the easier part, the eating is what is hard for most. When one of my personally sponsored coaches on my team reached out to me and shared that one of her challengers had lost 17 lbs in 21 days I couldn't help but insist that we share her story. 17 lbs in 21 days is unreal! Most of the time I see many of my challengers lose between 5 - 10 lbs in 21 days. I asked her to share her story and why she decided to do this challenge. Her why is pretty powerful! After you read her story, I hope you will be inspired to believe that you really can change your body and your lifestyle in a very short amount of time! 

21 day fix, 21 day fix transformation, new mom weightloss, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach, elite beachbody coach,
Michelle's Round 1 Transformation 
I had just had my third baby 6 weeks prior when my coach reached out to me on Facebook about Beachbody and suggested the 21 day fix to me. I took the plunge and bought the challenge pack as well as signed up as a coach.
I knew my eating habits had to change and I needed to lose weight, not only because I had just had a baby, but because of a diagnosis that was given to me in 2011. I was diagnosed with a rare pseudo tumor in my brain known as Idiopathic Intracranial hypertension. It is a non cancerous tumor that creates a fluid in your brain, and pushes up against your eyes and cranial. It causes dizziness, headaches, blurred vision, and if not taken care of properly, permanent blindness. I have had 15 spinal taps since 2011 to help drain the fluid from my brain. My neurologist told me that if I didn't start losing weight, I was going to have to have brain surgery to insert a device to help with the fluid. 

21 day fix, 21 day fix transformation, new mom weightloss, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach, elite beachbody coach,

Weight loss and eating healthy is a huge part of helping with symptoms. So I was and still am, extremely determined to stay away from surgery and lose the weight and eat healthy. So far, I've completed my first round of the 21 day fix, am drinking my Shakeology every day, and go by the program of the 21 day fix and I've lost 17 pounds! I'm so blessed to have been introduced to this program and feel like I am apart of an amazing team now that I am coaching! My husband and children are cheering me on everyday and love that this program has brought life back into their mommy and wife!
21 day fix, 21 day fix transformation, new mom weightloss, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach, elite beachbody coach,

If you think you are in need of change like Michelle was, please fill out the application below. I will be in touch shortly and welcome you to join one of our upcoming accountability groups. 

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.


No comments :

Post a Comment