Friday, November 20, 2015

The Masters Hammer & Chisel - Coming Soon

The Countdown Is On


Anytime a new Beachbody program comes out I get so excited, it almost feels like Christmas. The Master's Hammer and Chisel is going to be launching on December 1st. This is the most excited I have been for a program because it is so what I need right now and because my hubby claims he is going to do it along with me. I have done almost all of the different workouts we have and because of it, I am in pretty good shape but I have not noticed much change in awhile. I am at my goal weight and size but what I really want is some muscle definition. If I want that, I realize I have to pick up the weights. This program will do just that for me.

hammer and chisel, the masters hammer and chisel, hammer and chisel test group, sagi, autumn calabrese, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach, elite beachbody


hammer and chisel, the masters hammer and chisel, hammer and chisel test group, sagi, autumn calabrese, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach, elite beachbody

The Masters Hammer and Chisel is a 60 day program featuring two Beachbody trainers - Sagi the trainer from Body Beast and Autumn the creator of the 21 day fix and fix extreme will take you on a new transformation journey. The Master’s Hammer and Chisel includes aspects of bodybuilding, but also focuses on improving endurance, power, agility, strength, balance, and range of motion to sculpt a tight, defined physique. Workouts will be around 35 minutes long. You will need a little more equipment that most of the programs require. Your going to want a variety of weights as well as a stability ball or weight bench, a medicine ball, as well as a chin up bar or resistance band you can put over the door. I think the weight bench would be easier to use than the ball if you can make that happen. Not only will you get the 12 different workouts but you will also get the meal plan guide and nutrition book along with the color coded portion control containers to help you with portion control. 

hammer and chisel, the masters hammer and chisel, hammer and chisel test group, sagi, autumn calabrese, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach, elite beachbody

On December 7th I will be launching an exclusive test group for my challengers and coaches. We will navigate the program together and challenge each other to see who can get the best transformation. While some might think starting a fitness program during the holidays is a bad idea, it actually is the perfect time and will put you ahead of the game when it comes to New Years Resolutions. No sense waiting until January to get fit. If anything this will help you stay on track over the holidays. Please fill out my application below to be considered for the group! I will be in touch and out you on a wait list to let you know when the program is ready for purchase!

hammer and chisel, the masters hammer and chisel, hammer and chisel test group, sagi, autumn calabrese, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach, elite beachbody


This is what my week one meals will look like. Stay tuned for the recipes for some of these up on my blog. 



Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úcgửi hàng đi đài loan và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete