Saturday, November 7, 2015

Shakeology Cleanse - How Do You Do One?

Candy Detox Over...shakeology, shakeology cleanse, cleanse, 3 day cleanse, hammer and chisel, 21 day fix extreme, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach, elite beachbody coach,


Halloween weekend kicked my butt. Too many treats and lots of sweets hanging around our house. I was feeling yucky after lots of snacking, a few glasses of wine and missing a few workouts. I knew I needed a restart. So I set my mind to doing a cleanse. From past experience, I knew I needed to do this during the work week because if I am home, I fall off the wagon. There are too many temptations  not to follow the eating plan when I am there. I set my intentions for Tuesday - Thursday this past week. I was not too public on social media because I was worried I wouldn't follow thru this time. I hadn't done one in awhile and I knew it takes some serious will power, which I often lack, so I mostly kept quiet about it. BUT I DID IT!!!

I felt great during the entire cleanse. I was only hungry during the late afternoons, that seemed to be the most difficult time. I kept consistent with my workouts each day. I found I had more energy if I did them in the mornings. One of the days I did mine at night and it took too much out of me becasue I was running on E by the end of the day. I would suggest light activity and to do your workout in the morning if you are going to give this type of cleanse a try. 

I know you are curious... This is the million dollar question when I mention that I am doing a cleanse. WHAT DO YOU GET TO EAT WHILE DOING THIS? 

Each day you should repeat this menu of food options. If you need to have the salad for lunch instead of dinner that is fine. I switched it up one day. The green tea is going to help if you get hungry. 

7:00 am - Breakfast: Shakeology with banana in it
9:00 am – 8 oz of green tea and an apple 
11:00 am – Shakeology 
2:20 – Shakeology 
5:30 - Large salad (3 cups of greens and 1 grilled chicken breast cut up) Non – diary dressing 
8:00 pm – 8 oz of green tea
In addition to this I drank 60+ ounces of water each day. You would want to strive to drink half your weight in ounces plus some!
shakeology, shakeology cleanse, cleanse, 3 day cleanse, hammer and chisel, 21 day fix extreme, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach, elite beachbody coach,
OMG - A salad never tasted so good. When doing the cleasne this will for SURE be the highlight of your day! 

shakeology, shakeology cleanse, cleanse, 3 day cleanse, hammer and chisel, 21 day fix extreme, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach, elite beachbody coach,
Mid morning snack. Ate that baby down to the core. Makes you appreciate what you are eating so much more when you pay attention to what you are fueling your body with rather than mindless eating. 

shakeology, shakeology cleanse, cleanse, 3 day cleanse, hammer and chisel, 21 day fix extreme, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach, elite beachbody coach,

I have to be really honest and tell you that on Thursday I caved. The ladies in my office were ordering lunch in and I had a slice of pizza. UGH I know right. BUT I am human and by the end of these cleanses your will power gets low. Even though I had that small slip up. I am proud of my results and feel MUCH better now. 
shakeology, shakeology cleanse, cleanse, 3 day cleanse, hammer and chisel, 21 day fix extreme, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach, elite beachbody coach,
Less bloated and glad to be done! 
shakeology, shakeology cleanse, cleanse, 3 day cleanse, hammer and chisel, 21 day fix extreme, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach, elite beachbody coach,

I don't do these types of cleanses to try to become more beautuful or to be skinny. I do it to feel better. The numbers on a scale don't make you beautiful. Your real beauty is on the inside, what the scale tells you means nothing. Don't do this cleanse because you just want to look thinner, do it because you want to feel better and get your nutrition back on track. I was on the struggle bus with my eating habits. Now I feel better, have lost the bloated feeling and am back on track. How much did I lose? 3 lbs. When you weight 120 lbs and lots of it is muscle, it is very difficult to actually lose weight. However I think you can notice a difference.

I am doing 21 day fix extreme right now to get preapared for the newest workout program The Masters Hammer and Chisel that will be coming out in early December. I want to be in tip top shape so I can get some serious results from that program. Remember healthy is a size that looks good on everyone!

shakeology, shakeology cleanse, cleanse, 3 day cleanse, hammer and chisel, 21 day fix extreme, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach, elite beachbody coach,

If you are interested in learning more about how to begin incorportating Shakeology into your lifestyle or would like to give a cleanse a try. Please fill out the application below and I will be in touch. 

Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.


No comments :

Post a Comment