Monday, October 19, 2015

Sisterhood - You Won't Find It In Your Challenge Pack Box

My Weekend Recap

*-TEAM FIT & FABULOUS-* 
If you follow me on social media, you might have noticed I was pretty busy this past weekend. I spent some time with doctors in Pittsburgh for a few different health reasons on Thursday and Friday but Friday night began my weekend of work. When I say work I really should say my weekend of fun. 

Corporate came to Pittsburgh this weekend for Beachbody's Super Saturday event. Typically Super Saturday happens once every quarter. The purpose of it is to get everyone together to share some coach and challenger success stories, get training from the company and do a live workout. It's some of my favorite days of the year. There is nothing better than surrounding yourself with so many other's who "get it." What you will find in Beachbody is more than a way to make an income or to help people with weight loss. It's a way to make friends and create a bond that many will never be lucky enough it experience. I call it the sisterhood. Until you experience it, you won't understand it. One might think we are each others competition. We all promote the same things and essentially do the same thing but you see,  we are actually each others biggest fans. Beachbody is more than a business, it's a community of like-minded people who pick positivity and happiness over anything else. 

A year ago, I went to my first Super Saturday event for Beachbody ALL BY MYSELF! I met up with coaches in my network, but I had nobody from my own team. At that point in my business I had a vision, but I was one of the only ones who saw into the vision. I was a leader without a big tribe. As nervous as I was to attend last year, I went anyways because I knew what this company could do for me. I saw the potential. Even if nobody else did at the point.

Fast forward a year - this past weekend I went to my 5th Super Saturday event with enough of my own coaches to fill an entire row. Unreal! So exciting when you can watch your dream of building your very own team right before your very eyes start to happen.

Sometimes being a leader means you have a vision before anyone else can see it, but you keep moving forward anyways. All because I decided to say "I believe in me and this opportunity." It all starts with one.


Friday night I got to head to Mars, PA with a few of my favorite girls who I started with when I first joined the business. Because of our rank in the organization, we were invited to an exclusive training with some of the top coaches as well as Jeff Hill. He is the vice president of Global Sales for Beachbody. He wanted to do an intimate training with us. Lots of learning and lots of fun. While it did mean we all had to sacrifice a Friday night, I can't think of another place I would have rather been. 

On our way - Had to take a selfie - of course ;) 

FRIDAY NIGHT FUN!! 

Saturday's event took place at Stage AE in Pittsburgh, PA. We could not have all had more fun together. The training was out of this world. The networking was a blast and the workout kicked our butt. One of the newest master trainer's came to the Burgh to give us a live workout. Jericho brought her A game. After lots and lots of laughs and maybe just a few selfies ;) we headed to dinner for a little cheat meal.

Photo opportunity time with the newest celebrity fitness trainer and Jeff Hill from corporate. 

A few of my beauties before the fun started.

Crazy. Crazy. FUN ALL TIME TIME!!! 

Meet BreAnn - One of our teams newest rock stars enjoying her first Super Saturday
Working out with 1,000 of our friends who simply GET IT!!! 
Yep that's a milkshake - it was part of our cheat meal. At least we shared it? Trust me we earned this one!
My success partner - Because every girl deserves a friend who dreams as big as you do and who will help you to keep going on the days when the journey starts to get hard. 
 If coaching is something you might be interested in learning more about, please fill out the application below and I will be in touch with you within 24 hours. My only regret I have to this day about coaching is that I didn't start sooner.

Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.


No comments :

Post a Comment