Thursday, July 9, 2015

Quinoa Pizza Bites

Quinoa - As a Pizza Bite - Say What? 


quinoa, quinoa recipe, quinoa pizza bites, top beachbody coach state college, sarah griffith,
Needed Ingredients For Your Recipe 
As "clean" as  dinners are in our house, I have not incorporated quinoa into our usual dinner regim very often! I came across this recipe and thought maybe I could talk my hubby and son into trying it. Needless to say, I LOVED them- my guys, not so much. I was happy with my first attempt with this healthy pick! Excited to try more fun quinoa recipes. 
Recipe makes 12 bites
Ingredients
  • 2 cups cooked red quinoa
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella
  • 2 tsp minced garlic
  • 1/2 cup fresh basil chopped
  • 1/2 of a small bag of pepperoni chopped
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp dried oregano
  • Pizza sauce for dipping (no sugar added)
Directions 
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Mix all ingredients together except the pizza sauce. Spray a mini muffin pan with olive oil or coconut oil spray. 
quinoa, quinoa recipe, quinoa pizza bites, top beachbody coach state college, sarah griffith,
Mixing up ingredients

  1. Evenly distribute the mixture into the mini muffin pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes
  2. Serve with pizza sauce
quinoa, quinoa recipe, quinoa pizza bites, top beachbody coach state college, sarah griffith,
Ready For The Oven

No comments :

Post a Comment