Friday, July 31, 2015

Peachy Banana Strawberry

Summer Flavors At Their Finest 

shakeology, vegan shakeology, summer smoothie, peachy banana, tropical strawberry, top beachbody coach, sarah griffith, elite coach,


I love summer... everything about it. The freshness of the foods, the sunshine, the outdoors. ALL OF IT!!! I especially love fun fruity summer drinks! This morning I had a banana that was about to go and was walking the over ripe line. Instead of pitching it I knew it would taste amazing in my Shakeology. I also has fresh peaches sitting out on the counter from when we want to the farm this week. I knew they would make a great combo! Worth making on a hot summer day!!!! I did't feel like making lunch so that was a great alternative instead!!! 

Ingredients
10 ounces of water
10 ounces of ice
4 ounces of coconut almond milk 
1 scoop of vegan tropical strawberry shakeology 
1/2 of a very ripe banana 
1 fresh or frozen peach cut up

Directions
Combine water, ice and almond milk 
Pour into a blender
Add in fruit and shakeology 
Put the lid on and blend for one minute. 
Enjoy!!! 

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úcgửi hàng đi đài loan và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete