Friday, July 31, 2015

Peachy Banana Strawberry

Summer Flavors At Their Finest 

shakeology, vegan shakeology, summer smoothie, peachy banana, tropical strawberry, top beachbody coach, sarah griffith, elite coach,


I love summer... everything about it. The freshness of the foods, the sunshine, the outdoors. ALL OF IT!!! I especially love fun fruity summer drinks! This morning I had a banana that was about to go and was walking the over ripe line. Instead of pitching it I knew it would taste amazing in my Shakeology. I also has fresh peaches sitting out on the counter from when we want to the farm this week. I knew they would make a great combo! Worth making on a hot summer day!!!! I did't feel like making lunch so that was a great alternative instead!!! 

Ingredients
10 ounces of water
10 ounces of ice
4 ounces of coconut almond milk 
1 scoop of vegan tropical strawberry shakeology 
1/2 of a very ripe banana 
1 fresh or frozen peach cut up

Directions
Combine water, ice and almond milk 
Pour into a blender
Add in fruit and shakeology 
Put the lid on and blend for one minute. 
Enjoy!!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment