Sunday, July 26, 2015

CIZE IT UP - Week One

Ready Or Not It's Time To Go

CIZE, Meal Plan, Shaun T, Dance workout, Sarah Griffith, Top Beachbody coach,

Well a few months ago if you asked me if I was going to try the new CIZE program that was coming out in July I would have laughed and said nope, I am sitting this one out. Dancing's not my thing. Until I saw how much fun it seemed to be. I decided that I was going to change my opinion of dance and I was going to do it even if I was awful at it. My goal for this program isn't necessarily a weight loss transformation more so an attitude and skill transformation. I want to like it and I want to have fun doing it. This week I will take on two different workouts - Crazy 8's and You Got This. Crazy 8's is 30 minutes and You Got This will take about 42 minutes. There is also an 8 minute ab video that I am hoping to squeeze in a few days this week too. Probably when I have the Crazy 8 days since it's only 30 minutes. I normally only workout 30 minutes a day so a few of these are longer than usual but since it's summer I have a little bit more extra time. Last week I decided to do a test run of the two programs I would be doing this first week and I was amazed how much I was sweating and also how much fun I was having! I took some videos to record my "before" dancing skills and enjoyed trying to get the hang of things. It will be fun to see my progress over the next few weeks. 

CIZE, Meal Plan, Shaun T, Dance workout, Sarah Griffith, Top Beachbody coach,


Tonight I will take my actual before pictures though too. Anxious to see if there is much of a transformation. My meals are planned and the groceries are all bought and ready for a week of healthy eating. I used the new fixate cookbook for most of my dinner ideas. CIZE uses the same nutrition plan like many of the other Beachbody programs. In fact it uses the same container system that the 21 day fix uses. I have been using this nutrition plan for the last year but sometimes go over on the allotted containers each day. I plan to really try hard to stick to the containers and stay on track. Below you will see what I will be having for my meals this week. The key to clean eating is trying to have 5 - 6 small meals per day to keep your fire fueled all day long. 

CIZE, Meal Plan, Shaun T, Dance workout, Sarah Griffith, Top Beachbody coach,

Stay tuned for how this adventure unfolds and check back next week to see the next meal plan and and update from week one! 

If you think you might be interested in giving CIZE a try and joining my upcoming test group fill out the application below and I will be in touch! 

Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.





No comments :

Post a Comment