Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Focus on Family Fitness Challenge

July

The Month To Make Some Healthy Changes Once And For All


accountability group, healthy family, wellness challenge, autumn calabrese, top beachbody coach state college, , sarah griffith,


My focus for July is not just on women and helping them to feel better - July is going to be a family affair. On Monday July 20th I will kick off a challenge group that will be focusing on getting everyone healthy. It will be a group effort!  Maybe you have a spouse that wants to drop some weight and you have thought about doing it together or maybe your kiddos are living off of mac and cheese and as much as you hate to admit it - maybe it is time for a change. Not just for you but for everyone!

My little one - eats what we eat every single night - no making special meals for this toddler!
This is your chance. Now is  the time to say okay, what do I have to lose? I want in - Watch my video listed below to see if this might be for you! 

The group will run for 28 days. Taking you right up until the upcoming school year. This is your last chance to get back on track before the chaos of a new school year begins again. 

As I mentioned I will be giving away the newly released fixate cookbook created by Autumn Calabrese the creator of the 21 day fix and 21 day fix extreme to one lucky winner who purchases before July 10th. Fingers crossed that you win! 

accountability group, healthy family, wellness challenge, autumn calabrese, top beachbody coach state college, , sarah griffith,


So here's to your clean slate in July and starting fresh! I  am excited to help you get started and on track. Please fill out the application below if you would like to be considered! Only taking 10 this month! I will be in touch within 24 hours. 


Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments :

Post a Comment