Sunday, July 5, 2015

21 Day Fix & 21 Day Fix Extreme Cookbook Coming Soon

Introducing Fixate - The Newest Addition To The Beachbody Family 

fixate, 21 day fix extreme, 21 day fix, fixate cookbook, 21 day fix cookbook, 21 day fix recipes, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach state college,


Genius is the only thing I can say when I think about the new cook book fixate that will be launching on July 14th! I am over the top excited because this is something that some of my challengers needed desperately! I have seen so many of my clients get success with programs like the 21 day fix and the 21 day fix extreme but what seems to hang them up the most is the meal planning and deciding how to "count the containers" for recipes. I always try my best to help them but sometimes it is more of a guessing game. 

Now cue this new cookbook - Autumn took the guess work out of it! She has included 101 of her favorite clean healthy recipes and does the break down for you. She has plenty of options for those who are paleo, gluten free, vegan and vegetarian. There is something for everyone for all kinds of meals each day - breakfast, lunch,  dinner, shakeology and even cocktails!



I can see this being a lifesaver for many of my challengers who struggle with the meal planning part! 

Personally I absolutely love to cook so this is going to be right up my alley! Typically I am a Pinterest girl when it comes to finding recipes while doing the fix but I have a feeling the Griffith house is going to be enjoying lots of fun 21 day fix approved dinners shortly after this launches!!

For my July challenge group that I am hosting I am planning to focus on the family not just moms! I decided I will give away copy of the cookbook to one lucky person who purchases the 21 day fix or 21 day fix extreme challenge pack from me. I will do the drawling to see who the winner is right before the group starts! 

If you think you might be interested in my next challenge group and the opportunity to learn more about the fixate cookbook please fill out the application below. I will be in touch shortly. Click here to sign up to have me as your coach!

fixate, 21 day fix extreme, 21 day fix, fixate cookbook, 21 day fix cookbook, 21 day fix recipes, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach state college,


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.


No comments :

Post a Comment