Sunday, December 28, 2014

New Year - New You! Time To Make A Change

Starting 2015 Off Right



Guess what time of year it is? Yep you’re right – time to make some New Years Resolutions if your one of those people who make them. Or maybe you set goals for the New Year for yourself? Or maybe you’re just ready for a change after the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. Let me guess, your thinking about joining a gym?  Before you make that decision I think you should consider this opportunity first.

You see I have been there. I thought that joining a gym would whip me right into shape and everything would magically fall into place. It was fun for a little while but then I fell off the wagon. I later learned that I needed more than just a gym membership to learn to live a healthy lifestyle; I needed a coach. I needed someone to teach me exactly what it would take to live differently and I needed to be surrounded by people who were going thru the same thing. You see a healthy lifestyle is 80/20. 80% of this is nutrition and 20% is exercise. What I needed was someone to tell me what to do and hold me accountable when I felt like quitting. Starting a new fitness routine is fun but then the excitement wears off and that’s when you really need someone to push you.

That is what I am offering to you. I am offering to push you even when you don’t feel like it. I am willing to teach you how to live differently and I am willing to support you for as long as it takes. You see this lifestyle I am going to show you takes practice and lots of support. Let me be that person for you.


If you are looking for someone to be your biggest fan and help you to start the New Year off on a different foot please fill out the application below. I will be in touch within 24 hours. We start on Monday January 12, 2014. The ball is in your court, what are you going to do to make healthy living a priority in 2015?



Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.


No comments :

Post a Comment