Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Creamy Herb Dressing

Creamy Herb Dressing


Well when I started into Insanity Max 30,  I knew that the ranch yogurt dressing I was currently using had to go. It was better than some ranch dressings but did have a few ingredients I would rather do without. Part of the Insanity Max nutrition plan as well as the 21 day fix nutrition requires you to make your own dressings. This one seemed to be the closest to my ranch dressing so I decided to whip it up. Tastes great and is a close second to what I was currently eating. Simple to make and much better for you! 

1 serving is 2 tablespoons 

Ingredients:
  • 1 medium avocado
  • 1 1/2 cups nonfat plain Greek Yogurt
  • 4 Tbsp finely chopped herbs (I used fresh parsley and thyme)
  • 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice 
  • 1/4 tsp. sea salt
  • 1 dash ground pepper
  • 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:
  1. Place avocado, yogurt, herbs, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in blender until smooth.
  2. Continue blending avocado mixture, slowly adding oil until well blended.
  3. Store in fridge, tightly covered, until ready for use.

No comments :

Post a Comment