Wednesday, September 24, 2014

When Opportunity Knocks... You Take It! - Beachbody Coaching


My Life As A Beachbody Coach…


In life sometimes when something so wonderful has landed on your lap the only right thing to do is to share. So, today I will share with you my journey of how I got started and what I actually do.

I started using the 21 day fix program in February when I was looking to lose a few more lbs and find a healthier approach to the foods I was feeding my family. I cooked often but I would not say they were all that healthy. In fact, my weekly meal plans usually looked like a Pinterest meal every evening, lots of fat and lots of comfort foods. I was reluctant to buy my challenge pack and spend money on the Shakeology. I was worried I would hate it and it would be a waste of money. However, I went for the investment in myself and bought it anyways. THANK GOODNESS I did. This was life changing for me. After completing a round of the 21-day fix I fell in love with the lifestyle and began to share my experience with anyone and everyone who would listen. I was like a walking infomercial for Beachbody, because I wanted everyone to feel as great as I did. That is when my coach suggested that I get into being a “coach” myself. I already have a full time teaching job and was extremely busy with grad school as well as being a wife and mother so my schedule was already very FULL. However I was enjoying this and decided to give the coaching experience a try anyways. After all you make time for what you want and excuses for what you don’t want.

I was enrolled in an online coach-training academy that did not cost me a dime and was given all of the tools that I needed to become my own CEO. The team that I am on is one of the top teams in the entire company and I am also fortunate enough to be mentored by some of the top 10 coaches out of the 200,000+ that are Beachbody coaches. Each day I am surrounded by men and women who want to teach me how to be successful and how to help me change the lives of everyone I come in contact with. I have never met a more positive group of people who are there to support you.





Each week I have optional weekly “coach calls” online that helps me keep up with the current news and happenings in the business. As well as celebrate weekly successes of the team. These weekly calls have become one of my favorite parts of my week. One of the best parts of these meetings is that that happen at night after my son is in bed and my “work day” has ended as a schoolteacher.


As a coach my job means that I host online accountability and support groups to help people learn to eat clean and lose weight. I check in with them daily and help to keep them on track. The other side of my job as a coach is that I mentor my group of leaders who have decided to join me on my team and learn to grow into a top coach. I teach them the ropes of the business and help them to develop their own team.

The beauty of this “job” is that your income potential is limitless. The harder you work, the more money you will make and the more success you will obtain. I went into this hoping to make enough to cover my Shakeology costs per month. That goal has since grown way beyond what I could have imagined and I now make close to my teachers income all while working from home on my computer in the evenings from my pajamas!! Not only is the income fantastic but the company also offers monthly rewards for sales. I have actually earned an all inclusive trip to Mexico for my husband and I this spring because of my hard work. 1 week to be surrounded by many other talented goal driven coaches - yes please! In addition, I have also earned a free ticket to the National Coach Summit this summer in Nashville. It is nice to be rewarded for hard work! I tell you this not to brag but to encourage you to give this a try too!


If you would like to learn more about creating an income for yourself or your family please allow me to mentor you. My background is in business education as well as leadership. Why not let me teach you how to be your own CEO and share my business expertise. If you love helping others and enjoy the health and fitness world, this could be for you. You don’t need to be at your goal weight or even have a business degree, you have just to want to try and give it your best effort. I'll show you the rest!


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments :

Post a Comment