Tuesday, September 2, 2014

21 Day Fix Sale

21 Day Fix - ON SALE FOR SEPTEMBER 
All I can say is HORRAY!!! Beachbody has announced the sale for September and this month they will be featuring the 21 -day fix at its special sale price. This is my FAVORITE program and has been the most effective for my challengers who stick with the program. This is the program that I began with and many of my challengers who have found success have begun with this as well. It truly is a total body focus and teaches you how to tweak behaviors that were deterring you from success in the past.

On September 22 I will be hosting an exclusive accountability and support group for those who are serious about taking control of their nutrition and exercise to complete the 21 -day fix program. I will provide you with motivation, recipes, support and tips to get you thru the entire program with ease. If you have any upcoming wedding, reunion, want to lose some baby weight or simply just want to start fresh this fall please reach out to me about reserving your spot. I would love to help those who are serious about the commitment. Please email me at S.Griffith27@gmail.com or message me on Facebook. Spots will go fast this month! 

If you would love to learn more about the fix check out my blog and pick the 21 -day fix tab for all things fix related.

BECAUSE YOU CAN DO ANYTHING FOR 21 DAYS 


No comments :

Post a Comment