Monday, May 9, 2016

Shakeology Ice Cream Sundae

Chocolate Covered Cherry Chip with Coconut 

smoothie bowls, shakeology, shakeology recipes, chocolate shakeology, shakeology ice cream

On most days you will find me drinking my Shakeology as a "shake" in the afternoons between my afternoon snack and dinner time. It's what helps to keep away my cravings and it is also what helped me to eliminate most all junk foods.

BUT sometimes a girl just craves some ice cream in the middle of the day. Lucky for me I can change the consistency of my Shakeology by using a little more ice and frozen cherries. It turns the consistency to that of frozen custard. I like to give it a few toppings and eat it out of a bowl. It's almost like having an ice cream sundae. This totally did the trick for my ice cream cravings and tasted amazing. 

Here is how I made it. 

Ingredients 
1 scoop of chocolate Shakeology 
10 ounces of water 
4 ounces of vanilla almond milk 
1/2 cup of frozen cherries 
10 ounces of ice 
Chocolate chips
Shaved coconut 

Directions 
Combine ingredients in blender and mix for one minute. 
Pour into a bowl and top with shaved coconut chocolate chips and a few whole cherries. 

Enjoy! 

No comments :

Post a Comment