Monday, February 22, 2016

Strawberry Coconut Banana Shakeology

Like a cocktail only much better for you.... 

shakeology, vegan shakeology, shakeology recipes, tropical strawberry shakeology, coconut shakeology recipes, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach,


I am a big believer that things taste even better when they look better, SO I make an effort to make my Shakeology look beautiful each day when I drink it. I love adding garnishes and using pretty glasses and straws. This week I have been hooked on this summer- like combo. Very tropical even though it's winter time right now. 

Here is what you are going to need to make it:

Ingredients: 
10 ounces of ice 
10 ounces of water 
4 ounces of coconut almond milk 
1 scoop of vegan tropical strawberry Shakeology 
1 sliced banana 
1 tsp of shaved coconut 

Directions: 
Combine ice, water and almond milk
Add into the blender 
Add in Shakeology 
Then slice the banana and add it in 
Also add in the sliced coconut 
Blend for 1 minute

****ENJOY*****

No comments :

Post a Comment