Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Gearing Up For A Busy Month

Now Taking New Challengers! 





Over the holidays I held off on offering my services to my challengers. I kept my groups that I did offer very small because I wanted to be able to give the best services and give them my full attention. The holidays and New Year had me so busy that I needed to keep things low key, 

Now as we are getting closer and closer to "spring break" and warmer weather is nearing on the horizon people are coming out of the woodwork asking to be in my challenge groups. So many that I have actually decided I will offer two challenge groups for the month of February. I have one that will start on February 8th as well as February 22nd. 

These groups are for new or existing clients of mine who are looking for some accountability, fun and help. In the program I will work with you to get you in the habit of doing daily exercise as well as focus on clean eating and portion control. My speciality is meal planning and meal prep so I am hoping some of that talent will rub off on my challengers too. I always find that to be the most difficult for many of those who I work with. 

Many often reach out and ask - so what does it mean to be in a challenge group and what is required of me? It's pretty simple. 

#1 - You have to want to change more than you want to stay the same. It's time for you to get a little uncomfortable and work on getting out of your old ways. An all in attitude is expected from all challengers.

One of my favorite shirts. TRUTH I didn't wake up like this, I worked my butt off to get healthy like this. It wasn't easy but oh so worth it. It can be for you too! 
#2 - I will add you into my private online support group. There I will have you "check in" with me and the other clients who are in the group along with you. Each day you will share your victories and struggles. The group is my way of holding your feet to the fire. It's easy to buy a workout program and not do it but it's hard to quit when someone is checking on you. 

#3 - You will need to follow the meal plan that comes along with your program. You have to be willing to give meal planning and prep a try. I think you will find it will REALLY help you get on track.


#4 - You must be willing to incorporate Shakeology into one of your daily meals. Remember we are practicing clean eating so you can expect to have to eat a lot and eat often. I tend to eat about six meals a day and Shakeology is one of my six. Don't be nervous about it but it's okay if you are. I was too. I swore I would only drink it for the one month that I was doing my program. Little did I know I would be still drinking it two years later. It helped me to cut out my junk food cravings and gave me more energy. The vitamin boost was something my body really needed!


#5 - You must be willing to stick to the workouts that are going to come with the program you pick. You will do them daily, even on the days where you may be lacking motivation.



I need you to want this for yourself. I can't want it for you. I can't make you do this and I can't make you eat healthy. All I can do is encourage and teach you how I have done it. Remember I started where you were not too long ago. 



I was doing Hammer and Chisel this morning with Autumn Calabrese the trainer who created the 21 day fix and changed my world and was thinking about how she has helped me even though she will never know it. 

She's kind of my girl because without her and her program I would not be where I am today.
I would still be living off of lattes, never working out and feeling stressed because I wasn't making time for myself. I wouldn't be helping others like I am today either.


Funny how one choice to buy a workout program completely changed the direction of my life.

She may never realized this but she showed me that every mom has 30 extra minutes to squeeze in a workout, she taught me clean eating and portion control and she even showed me how to get rid of that post baby body. If you ask me that's pretty awesome!!

Get at me if you want me to teach you what I've learned along the way about being a busy mom but still making time to take care of myself. I would love to have you in one of my February groups I have starting up! Please fill out the application below and I will be in touch right away! 

Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.


No comments :

Post a Comment