Saturday, January 30, 2016

Chocolate Protein Oatmeal

A Fun Twist On Traditional 

clean eating breakfast idea, protein oatmeal, chocolate protein oatmeal, 21 day fix approved recipe, healthy breakfast options, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach,

This morning I was craving chocolate for breakfast. Since that's never a good idea, I decided I would get creative and make something healthy but would still satisfy my chocolate craving. I will tell you, you have to be used to the flavor of protein powder to enjoy this. If you have never had protein powder it may taste "funny" to you. Some of my household wasn't so into the taste. I enjoyed it though! Here is what you will need.

Ingredients 
Steel cut oats
1 scoop of chocolate protein powder ( I used vegan chocolate shakeology) 
4 teaspoons of all natural peanut butter
Pink Himalayan salt
Fresh cut strawberries 
1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract 
A dash of organic ground cinnamon 
Directions 
Cook oats according to package. I used quick cook steel cut oats. I made the servings for 4 on the package. 
Once oats are cooked stir in peanut butter, protein powder, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Mix well.
Garnish with berries. 

Let me know how you like it!!! 



No comments :

Post a Comment