Friday, October 9, 2015

Coming Soon - A New Shakeology Flavor- Finally!

Cafe Latte Shakeology - Oh No They Didn't 

shakeology, new shakeology flavor, cafe latte shakeology, beachbody, cafe latte shakeology recipes

I wish I could tell you I have more to share with you but here is what I have so far. Coming in early 2016 Beachbody will be launching a new flavor of Shakeology. Cafe Latte. For all you coffee lovers out there Beachbody just found a new way into your heart. I can't wait to get my hands on this and give it a try. If you would like to be notified when this new flavor is available, please send me a quick email and I will put you on my list to notify when it's available. In the mean time please check out my site if you were wanting to try some of the existing flavors! 

Stay tuned my friends! Lots of new fun recipes coming your way! 

No comments :

Post a Comment