Sunday, May 31, 2015

Why I Am Going To Succeed Even Though All The Cards Are Stacked Against Me

Here We Go.... 

21 day fix meal plan, insanity max 30 meal plan, 21 day fix extreme meal plan, meal plans, beachbody, shakeology, sarah griffith, organic living, meal prep,

Tomorrow I am taking it back to my old school favorite workout program. The program that got me started on my own fitness journey and my quest to lose my muffin top after having my little one. Tomorrow starts the original 21 day fix. Why you ask - because I have a group starting tomorrow with many of my old 21 day fixers who had fallen off the wagon and I want to join them on the fun. I feel like I will be a better coach because I will be "all in"right there along with them. Since I did the fix last year I changed the way my brain thought about food. I use the 21 day fix system still to this day when it comes to eating but I have gotten a little bit lax in the last few months.

However, I will be really honest and say that all of the cards are stacked against me being successful at this round. WHY? Well let me explain:

1. I start another round of clomid tomorrow for infertility. It's awful - it makes me sick, lethargic, hot and grumpy. I found that during the last two rounds I had no energy to exercise but I refuse to make that my excuse.

2. I leave for the beach on June 12th. My round of the fix won't end until June 21st so I will be doing it while on vacation. I will plan ahead and do some grocery shopping while I am there. Thanks to Beachbody on Demand I will still be able to workout too - the best part will be my workout scenery will have a much better view then the basement.

3. I have several graduation, birthday and end of the school year parties to attend. Lots of unhealthy temptations.

But you know what - I am going to do my best and I am going to put forth all of the efforts I can. If I slip up here and there that's okay because I know I am in it for the long haul. The timing is never going to be perfect. Summers are busy and just in general life is busy. If I keep waiting for a time when I am not going to have something going on I would be waiting the rest of my life. So tomorrow I go all in. Meal are prepped, groceries are bought. I got this so stay tuned!

21 day fix meal plan, insanity max 30 meal plan, 21 day fix extreme meal plan, meal plans, beachbody, shakeology, sarah griffith, organic living, meal prep,
Some fresh foods to feed my family during week one! 
21 day fix meal plan, insanity max 30 meal plan, 21 day fix extreme meal plan, meal plans, beachbody, shakeology, sarah griffith, organic living, meal prep,
Breakfast, lunch and snacks for day one - packed and ready to go!

I am excited to also say that on June 22nd (the day after I finish this round) I will be hosting a Stripped Challenge group - How to drop the last 10 lbs. This is going to be a motivator for me while I am doing this round of the fix knowing that I am going to be participating in that next with my clients.

That group will be focused on really cleaning up their nutrition and cutting out the foods that are preventing you from getting to that goal weight you might have been pushing for. I am going to follow some of the curriculum from the Eat Clean Stripped plan that Tosco Reno has written. In addition we will be exercising daily, incorporating Shakeology and also really kicking it up a notch and doing the 3 day refresh at the start of the challenge. We are not messing around in this group!

What you can expect from me is support, accountability and motivation. I am excited to get started with those who are looking to say you know what, so what if all the cards are stacked against me, I am going to give it my best anyways.

Summer is crazy busy but it is not an excuse to give up on your health.

Please fill out the application below if you would like to secure your spot on the June 22nd Stripped Challenge Group.

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.


No comments :

Post a Comment