Sunday, May 10, 2015

3 Day Refresh Results

He Survived.... My Hubby's Take On The 3 Day Refresh 
3 day refresh, 3 day refresh mens, 3 day refresh results, mens transformation, beachbody, cleanse,

I love my husband, like A LOT but he makes me crazy when it comes to what he eats. He has gotten better by a long shot since I started our families clean eating journey but he still won't let go of white bread and likes his occasional Pepsi. He goes thru phases where he does really great but them falls off the wagon. I tease him that he is my most difficult challenger, but you see when it comes to your health nobody can want it for you. You have to be the one who wants to change. I cannot force him to do it. He decided that he wanted to give the 3 day refresh a try to see if he could do it. I won't lie, I really didn't think he would stick with it but I ordered it for him anyways.

Upon getting it and him realizing he would have to be a vegetarian for three days I figured he was going to change his mind, BUT he said he would do it. I was also worried because he lives off of Crystal Light (makes me crazy) and does not drink plain water. I told him if he was going to do it he had to be all in so no Crystal Light and no cheating. He had to drink half of his weight in ounces of water each day. He was also able to drink green tea. Last Sunday night we prepped for him to do day one on Monday. His meals consisted of the following listed below:

Day 1
Greenberry Shakeology & Banana - Breakfast
Fiber Sweep - Mid morning
Peppers & Hummus with the Vanilla Fresh Shake -Lunch
More Peppers and Hummus - Afternoon snack
Spinach Salad with peppers, onions and tomatoes & Vanilla Fresh Shake - Dinner

Day 2
Chocolate Shakeology & Banana - Breakfast
Fiber Sweep - Mid morning
Peppers & Hummus with the Vanilla Fresh Shake -Lunch
More Peppers and Hummus - Afternoon snack
Steamed veggies with coconut oil & Vanilla Fresh Shake - Dinner

Day 3
Chocolate Shakeology & Greenery - Breakfast
Fiber Sweep - Mid morning
Peppers & Hummus with the Vanilla Fresh Shake -Lunch
More Peppers and Hummus - Afternoon snack
Spinach Salad with peppers, onions and tomatoes & Vanilla Fresh Shake - Dinner

He kept his meals simple because he is not a huge veggie fan so he didn't want many of the options fro the list. The fiber sweep he said needed to be taken down like a shot - quickly because it got thick the longer it sat. He was totally fine on day one and I even tempted him with a pizza that first night. Not on purpose but the timing of when it would be ready and when he was home from work kinda met up. He was okay though!

Homemade pizza for me and salad for him and the vanilla fresh shake! 

The second day, I noticed he was sleepy and kinda cranky for real food that night, but that is kinda normal for a cleanse. Green tea was helpful that night to help with cravings. He went to bed early that night.

Day three he took like a champ and said he was used to it. At work he even had to go pick up lunch for everyone but didn't even cave. I was pretty impressed.

I know you probably are wondering if he had to go to the bathroom a lot since some people think thats what a cleanse does but he did not. I know TMI but it's a question most people ask me about this.

He started out at 151.2 lbs and ended at 144.4 and that was actually the day after the cleanse. I was busy the morning after and didn't get a change to take his afters or his weight. He lost a total of 6.8 lbs. I was thinking on 6.4 when I made the picture so it's actually a little more than the picture says.



When I asked if he would do it ever again he said sure because it really was not all that bad! He was also very surprised that he lost that much weight in just three days!

If you are interested in learning more about the 3 day refresh or any other programs to help you lose weight please fill out the application below. 

Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments :

Post a Comment