Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Shakeology

Pumpkin Spice Shakeology 

ITS BACK!!!!! All of you Starbucks lovers know just what I am talking about when I say that. The sad news is that those amazing PSL drinks (Pumpkin Spice Lattes) at Starbucks are not all that great for your wasteline. I used to be a Starbucks addict - every morning I would hit the drive thru dropping a good $25.00 - $30.00 a week there shortly after my son was born. After a year of expensve trips to Starbucks and a few extra pounds from all the lattes I have since learned how to curb the habit. Rarely do I hit the drive thru there anymore. Of course I did stop in for a Pumpkin Spice Latte this week when they came out just for old time sake. The sad news is that it didn't even taste as good anymore to me - too sweet for my liking. I would rather have had my Shakeology. This left me no choice but to whip up a shake recipie that was similar to the latte. Here is what I came up with. 



No comments :

Post a Comment