Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Breakfast Egg Muffins


Breakfast English Muffins 



Since starting the 21 day fix months ago I am finding that I pick eggs often as my breakfast as well as dinner some nights. I wanted to be able to make some and have them ready to store in the fridge so I could pack them a few days in a row in my lunch box. I saw on Pinterest that people were putting eggs in muffin tins and making "mini muffins." I decided to give it a try and it was a win! Super easy and they really held up well just like a muffin. 

Here is what you will need to do to give it a try. 
Heat the oven to 375 degrees and spray cooking spray on each muffin tin

  •  6 cracked eggs
  • Splash of milk 
  • 4 Tablespoons of fresh salsa
  • Handful of diced onions and peppers
  • 2 slices of ham diced up 
  • Motzerella cheese to sprinkle on top
After you wisk the ingredients together our them into the muffin tins ( half way) sprinke the cheese on top and bake for 25 mins or until brown.


No comments :

Post a Comment