Tuesday, June 24, 2014

7 Day Clean Eating Group -

Jump On The Clean Eating Train With Me


I am so excited to announce that our Beachbody team Forever Fit is hosting a 7 day clean eating group. During those 7 days we will be providing you with education on what clean eating is. In addition we will have a grocery list for you for shopping, meal planning ideas, recipes as well as mini workouts! You will have access to me and many other coaches from my team.

Think you are interested? Here is how you get started:
Step 1: Go to my site and sign up for your free team beachbody account and have me as your coach.
Step 2: Purchase a 7 day supply of shakeology from me or from my site - They cost $5.00 per packet when you buy them thru me. If you already have Shakeology you will not need to buy anything. 
Step 3: You will be added to the private group on Facebook
Step 4: Take your before measurements and pictures
Step 5: Learn about how to live a great new healthy lifestyle. 

I challenge you to step up to the plate and join us! 



No comments :

Post a Comment