Saturday, March 19, 2016

Success Club Trip 2016 - How Does That Work?

All Aboard The S.S. Beachbody

S.S.Beachbody, Beachbody Success Club Trip, Beachbody Coaching, beachbody coach success, top beachbody coach, Sarah Griffith, Oasis of The Seas, Royal Caribbean,


If you follow me on social media, I am sure you saw that I was "out of the office" last week. I was on the 2016 Team Beachbody Success Club Trip. Beachbody chartered the Oasis Of The Sea for 5 days and traveled to Nassau Bahamas and also Falmouth Jamaica as a reward to all of the coaches for our hard work. I got a lot of messages asking me how does one go about earning a free trip for you and your HUBBY. Everyone seemed to be thinking it was almost too good to be true. Here's the thing. It isn't too good to be true. It's the real deal. This company treats us well.

So how did I earn it? I simply helped 3 - 5 people get on track with their health each month last year. I ran challenge groups and supported them with the programs that they picked until they got to the goals they were wanting to accomplish. I also helped to grow a team and duplicate the success that I was having with the company. Sounds pretty simple right? It really was that easy. I did it will balancing a full time job, motherhood, grad school and married life. In coaching I was able to find my passion. When you find your passion it never feels like a day of work.

I was lucky enough to have been able to go last year as well. They rented out an all inclusive resort in Mexico. Since I went last year I knew this year would be just as great. As anticipated, it was!

Here are a few of the things we got to enjoy:

*Live workouts on the top of the ship deck each morning with trainers like Autumn Calabrese (creator of the 21 Day Fix), Tony Horton (famous for many of his programs - P90X, Hard Corps, ETC), Joel and Jericho (Les Mills Body Pump), and Sagi (creator of the Body Beast program).

S.S.Beachbody, Beachbody Success Club Trip, Beachbody Coaching, beachbody coach success, top beachbody coach, Sarah Griffith, Oasis of The Seas, Royal Caribbean,
Group picture with my friends after one of the many live workouts on deck.
S.S.Beachbody, Beachbody Success Club Trip, Beachbody Coaching, beachbody coach success, top beachbody coach, Sarah Griffith, Oasis of The Seas, Royal Caribbean,
Always having too much fun together! 
*A daily Shakeology bar served poolside so we didn't have to go without our superfoods.

*Live meet and greets and parties with the corporate team and other top coaches.

S.S.Beachbody, Beachbody Success Club Trip, Beachbody Coaching, beachbody coach success, top beachbody coach, Sarah Griffith, Oasis of The Seas, Royal Caribbean,

S.S.Beachbody, Beachbody Success Club Trip, Beachbody Coaching, beachbody coach success, top beachbody coach, Sarah Griffith, Oasis of The Seas, Royal Caribbean,
Autumn Calabrese and I - Creator of the 21 Day Fix
S.S.Beachbody, Beachbody Success Club Trip, Beachbody Coaching, beachbody coach success, top beachbody coach, Sarah Griffith, Oasis of The Seas, Royal Caribbean,
Tony Horton and I
*A chance to hear our CEO speak about what is up and coming next for our brand.

*Motivation from the top 10 coaches in the network with times to build our business and move forward.

* Time to simply relax and celebrate all of our accomplishments as coaches

S.S.Beachbody, Beachbody Success Club Trip, Beachbody Coaching, beachbody coach success, top beachbody coach, Sarah Griffith, Oasis of The Seas, Royal Caribbean,
One of the beautiful beaches we spent time relaxing on
* A week away with coaches who have turned into family. The relationships we have been lucky enough to form are beyond special. We all share a very special bond. It's nice to be together with all of them.

S.S.Beachbody, Beachbody Success Club Trip, Beachbody Coaching, beachbody coach success, top beachbody coach, Sarah Griffith, Oasis of The Seas, Royal Caribbean,
The sisterhood that comes with coaching - nobody mentioned this part to me when I purchased my challenge pack two short years ago. Love our bond! 
The week was not only refreshing it also was fun. There was plenty of down time for us to just "be" and enjoy the vacation. My husband and I were so thankful for the opportunity to be away together to celebrate all that Beachbody has done for our family. It has blessed us in so many ways and will continue to as I grow my business even more in the coming year.

S.S.Beachbody, Beachbody Success Club Trip, Beachbody Coaching, beachbody coach success, top beachbody coach, Sarah Griffith, Oasis of The Seas, Royal Caribbean,

S.S.Beachbody, Beachbody Success Club Trip, Beachbody Coaching, beachbody coach success, top beachbody coach, Sarah Griffith, Oasis of The Seas, Royal Caribbean,

S.S.Beachbody, Beachbody Success Club Trip, Beachbody Coaching, beachbody coach success, top beachbody coach, Sarah Griffith, Oasis of The Seas, Royal Caribbean,
My husband climbing the rock wall. The cruise was filled with lots of fun things to do. 
We spent time laying out, enjoying many four course meals and snacks. We slept in, we worked out together and we shopped. Two of the days we got to get off of the boat to do excursions. The first day we were in the Bahamas and we decided to go to Cabbage Beach. We took a crazy cab ride over and spent the day with friends on one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen.

Two days later we took an hour long bus ride over to Ochos Rios to climb the Dunns River Falls. We were a bit nervous to climb a 600 ft waterfall in the middle of the rainforest but it seemed too beautiful to pass up. One of my best friends in the business and her husband came along with us. After the climb we were given the VIP treatment at a private beach club.
S.S.Beachbody, Beachbody Success Club Trip, Beachbody Coaching, beachbody coach success, top beachbody coach, Sarah Griffith, Oasis of The Seas, Royal Caribbean,
These are the falls that we got to climb in Jamaica. 
We had perfect weather. High 80's everyday. Not a cloud in the sky or a raindrop. It felt great to escape to weather like that during the middle of March. It's cold here in PA so getting away was just what we needed until it begins to feel like spring here.

Thanks for taking the time to read about my trip. If you are intrigued about the opportunity, even a little bit I encourage you to fill out the application below to be considered for the coaching opportunity on my team.

I will have a training coming up and would love to include you in that. I also will have a live online open house event about coaching on Wednesday March 30, 2016. You can join that event by clicking here. When I joined I promised myself I would make something of this NO. MATTER.WHAT. I was determined to make it work so I did and you know what, you really can too. I would love to teach you how and include you on my growing team.

Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.


No comments :

Post a Comment