Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Cafe Latte Energy Bites

Because Protein Snacks Shouldn't Be Gross.... 
vegan shakeology, vegan shakeology recipes, cafe latte shakeology, cafe latte shakeology recipe, vegan cafe latte shakeology, sarah griffith, shakeology recipes,
I have tried many many recipes for protein bites and balls and cookies and typically I think they taste super gross. This recipe is hands down the best I have made. We ate way too many in one sitting and they are all already gone. I wanted to use the new vegan cafe latte shakeology that I had on hand and wanted to do more than just turn it into a shake. It takes less than five minutes to make and is made up of lots of healthy ingredients. 

Try it out if you need a sweet fix for your late night cravings. I like to keep mine in the fridge. They taste best cold. 

Ingredients 
  • ¼ cup chopped peanuts (unsalted) 
  • ½ cup dry old-fashioned rolled oats
  • ½ cup all-natural nut butter ( I used peanut butter) 
  • 2 scoops Cafe Latte Vegan Shakeology 
  • 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
  • ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
  • 1 tsp of hazelnut extract 
Directions 
  1. Combine peanuts, oats, nut butter, Shakeology, chia seeds, hazelnut extract and maple syrup in a medium bowl; mix well.
  2. Roll into eighteen balls, about 1-inch in diameter each.

1 comment :