Monday, May 29, 2017

Post Partum Survival Challenge

Calling All New Moms... I NEED YA!!! 

post partum transformation, post part weight loss, 21 day fix meal plan, 4th trimester, 4th trimester meal plan, post partum meal plan, post baby weight loss, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach,

As you may already know I am about to embark on my own weight loss transformation as I adventure into the "4th trimester" and begin recovering from pregnancy. I will begin my work to get my body back to where it was prior to having my sweet baby girl. I realize that this is going to be a journey and I plan to be kind to my body. I have to remind myself that it took 9+ months to gain the 47 lbs that I gained in pregnancy and that it will take some time to get rid of it. I am planning to wait until I am cleared by the doctor to resume exercise and will spend the next five weeks getting my nutrition under control all while keeping my breastmilk supply up. 

I plan to follow the portion control system that comes along with the Beachbody fitness programs. In addition I will be incorporating Shakeology into my daily diet as one of my six meals that I have each day. Typically I try to drink at least half of my weight in ounces of water, but I will be increasing that amount since I am nursing. I will also be adding in an additional 400 calories to my allotted calorie bracket that is suggested for my current weight.

Below is an example of what a typical week will look like in regards to my nutrition. I will create a different meal plan that I will follow each week that aligns with the container system.
post partum transformation, post part weight loss, 21 day fix meal plan, 4th trimester, 4th trimester meal plan, post partum meal plan, post baby weight loss, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach,


I will be running an accountability group specifically for moms who have had a baby in the past year or are currently expecting. Others are of course welcome, but I will be incorporating specific help for those in a similar situation to my own.

Applications for this exclusive group are now being accepted. The group will begin on Monday June 12th and will continue into the summer to help you to stay on track once you get started.

Please fill out the application below to be considered. Participants should not be already working with another Beachbody coach.

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment