Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Gearing Up For A New Opportunity - Time To Take A Leap Of Faith

"Just A Girl Who Decided To Go For It." 

work from home, girlboss, beachbody, full time income, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach, business opportunity,

My favorite time of the month is about to occur - my 5 day sneak peak into coaching week. I offer it once a month as I get ready to gear up and run a business boot camp for those looking to get started with the Beachbody business opportunity like I did. It's one of my favorite parts about this business because that is where my passion lies in teaching others how to run a successful business. This is essentially my dream job - This opportunity combines my love for business and my passion for leading. Truly I have never been happier in my career than I am now. It is what sparks me to the core. I am so glad that I stopped watching others become successful at this business and decided to say "why not me?" My college friend and now business mentor started coaching about a year and a half before I did. I watched her carefully and questioned the legitimacy of this business for many months. But then after awhile I started to see her becoming successful enough that she retired at 29 from her full time ER nurse job and she was also getting great results from a fitness perspective. I finally decided that she was no different than I was. So I started my own journey with the 21 day fix. I was hooked and became such a believer in the program. I immediately began to feel different - happier, more energized and supported. I knew I wanted to share with others what it had done for me so I began my own journey towards becoming a successful coach. 

I was scared at first because I worried what others would think of all of my posts on social media. I was nervous about inviting people to the opportunity and I was afraid I would not be successful but I decided to do it anyways.  I worked my business each evening in my pajamas after my son went to bed all while taking graduate classes and teaching full time and little by little a little became a lot and now here I stand today actually making the same income I do as a teacher just by doing this part time on the side. Never in a million years would I have guessed I really could make this work but I did it and it just keeps getting better and better. I won't sit here and tell you it's easy because it is not, I work really hard but I love what I do so it never feels like work. 

This diploma got me started and got my foot in the door for my first teaching job. Never in a million years did I think it would have been so helpful for this opportunity as well. 
I want to show you how to create a successful business and create some freedom for yourself and your family. Maybe your interested in adding a few hundred dollars a month to your bottom line for groceries, maybe your thinking about how your going to save some money for Christmas shopping, or maybe your in desperate need to turn your families financial situation around. I really can help you. While I can't want this for you more than you have to, I can give you all the tools and training to be successful. You will be in business for yourself but never by yourself. I will have your back every step of the way. I encourage you to fill out the application below and join me next week for the sneak peak. See if this is right for you and then we can go from there. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. 

work from home, girlboss, beachbody, full time income, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach, business opportunity,



Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments :

Post a Comment