Monday, August 24, 2015

Apple Banana Gluten Free Muffins

Back To School Breakfast Idea

options, back to school breakfast ideas, fixate cookbook, fixate, top beachbody coach, elite beachbody coach, sarah griffith,

As I gear up for the school year I am getting back into the habit of packing lunches again. I not only have to pack lunches for my son and I but also breakfast since we are running out the door so quickly in the mornings. He eats his packed breakfast at school and I drink a Shakeology on the way. A few hours later I usually have my "breakfast" for the day. This week we are going to be enjoying these apple banana muffins. They were too healthy and yummy not to share! This recipe is actually out of the Fixate Cookbook! There are lots of other great recipes in there to check out! This cookbook is totally worth getting! Check out my site to get your own copy of this!

Ingredients
2 large organic brown eggs
2 ripe bananas mashed
1 tablespoon of organic butter
1 dash of pink Himalayan sea salt
1 tsp of vanilla
1 tsp of cinnamon
1 1/2 cups of almond flour
1 medium organic apple chopped into small bites
3/4 tsp of baking soda

Directions 
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
Line muffin tins - Mine made 10 muffins
Combine eggs, banana, vanilla and butter in a bowl and set aside
Comine almond flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda in another bowl - set aside
Begin to combine the two mixtures together
Once combined add in apple pieces
I used a cookie scoop to portion the mixture out.
Cook for 18 minutes. Allow muffins to cook before enjoying

No comments :

Post a Comment