Thursday, March 19, 2015

Maybe You Can Have Your Cake and Eat It Too..

Team Fit & Fabulous

 Sneak Peak Into What Coaching Is All About 




Last year at this time I took a little leap of faith, but little did I know that the little leap was actually a really big one. I watched others that I had worked with in college become successful as Beachbody coaches and I kept thinking to myself, why not me? Why should I not consider something like this. I have a degree in business, surely I could do this, right? I ended up getting myself involved as a challenger because I wanted to tone up after having Carter, so I joined a challenge group and got really great results. Little did I know I was starting down a path towards a entirely new lifestyle. I look at who I am today in one years time and I am NOT the same Sarah I was last March. Beachbody has made me a stronger, smarter and more successful women. I have put my heart and soul into my business for the last year. I work day in and day out helping others get in shape but also training my coaches that I bring on to my team. You see for me, this job its like my calling - its a combo of teaching which is what I love and also business which I also love. In addition my masters degree is in leadership. Combine those three things together and you have a recipe for success and career you are passionate about. Don't get me wrong I love what I do for my day job but this is rewarding on a completely different level.

For me this started as a way to get my Shakeology costs covered. I knew if I sold just a little bit of product each month I would be able to essentially drink it for "free." Little did I know that I was going to turn a hobby into a part time job that will soon surpass my teaching salary in regards to the income that I am bringing in. The financial freedom I now have because of this is unreal. I am not saying this to brag, but simply to let you know that I am no different than you. You can have this too if you work for it. Because of this opportunity I paid for all of our Christmas in CASH, my student loans are almost gone and we are working on being debt free. In addition, I will be traveling to Mexico next month with Kevin to a fabulous all inclusive resort all paid for by Beachbody. Yep thats right, 5 days in Mexico because I worked my butt off this year and earned it. I can't say that this is a get rich quick type of job because it is not. You get out of it what you put into it. I put a lot into this and I train my coaches to do the same thing. But what I can say is that I would have never got into this if I didn't see the true potential in this opportunity. Keep in mind I am a business teacher for a living, I know my stuff when it comes to business and thought long and hard before I jumped in.  In one years time I have climbed to the top 2% of the company and plan to be in the top 1 % this coming year. I am currently ranked 262 out of 230,000 + coaches in the entire organization. While this is not "stellar" I am telling you this to see that I am serious about my business and the opportunity I have to offer and I am willing to teach you how to duplicate my success.

Here is what I will be offering. For five days next week, I will be running a free 5 day sneak peak into coaching. It will give you the opportunity to see what I do for a living and maybe decide if it is for you. The beauty of this business is you can have your cake and eat it too, you can turn it into a six figure income, you can call it a hobby or you can simply be a coach for the discount but you get to decided that not me. There is beauty in being your own boss. So there it is no strings attached, if it's not for you then it's not for you. It takes a driven person to come out on top in this business! I will train anyone who thinks they have what it takes.

Please fill out this application below if you would like to be added into my sneak peak group!



Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments :

Post a Comment