Monday, March 16, 2015

Bikini Boot Camp

Bikini Boot Camp



Okay, okay, okay summer is FINALLY getting closer. Thank goodness we made it thru this super long winter! I am excited for some bright summer clothes and also swimming season! I love taking my little guy to the pool and I also love spending time at the beach during the summer time. I always enjoy soaking up the sunshine on those nice warm days. I have to say though, the only thing I don't really love is picking out my bathing suit! Something about putting on a suit with pale white skin and body parts that have not seen the light of day in months that makes me cringe. Victorias Secret and Venus have been adamant about convincing me I need to get my summer swim ordered. I swear I have been getting a bathing suit catalogs once a week! If you are like me and have been getting lots of them you  may have noticed that for some reason this years suits are all about very little coverage on the booty! YIKES - why are they so darn tiny? I do a lot of squats, but I am not so sure I do enough to rock those ;)



So I had an idea the other day.... I decided I was going to host a bikini boot camp. We are going to start on Monday March 30th and work super hard for 30 days. While I usually run groups that involve the 21 day fix I am going to instead switch it up and have my challengers do the Beachboy On Demand Challenge pack and we are going to do a hybrid of a ton of different Beachbody workouts. Each day we will focus on a different bikini problem area and hopefully after 30 days of this, we will be feeling good enough to do some bikini shopping. To be in the group it will require you to commit to 30 days of Shakeology and clean eating and 30 days of GOING ALL in. No slacking and no excuses! We will really focus in on your nutrition and what you are fueling your body with because you can work out as much as you want but if we don't have your nutrition spot on - you won't get as fit looking as you want to be.

I am going to keep this group small and exclusive and I will only be taking 8 women so that we can all really connect and bond in the group. The group will provide you with daily support, accountability and motivation. There are strength in numbers and the friendship you will build is pretty fantastic too!

If you think that you could use a bikini boot camp for this years upcoming swim season please email me and I will be in touch to help get you started. S.Griffith27@gmail.com


Here's to looking great this summer in that bathing suit!!

Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.


No comments :

Post a Comment