Saturday, May 31, 2014

Time To Take a New Path



Starting on June 16th I will be hosting two seperate groups this month. I am a school teacher and will have more time to devote to my challengers with summer coming up so I am taking on a few more this month than usual. The first group as I have mentioned a few days ago is for those looking to lose the baby weight. That group is going to be doing the 21-day fix only. It is for 30 days. The second group is for ANYONE who wants to work towards a healthier lifestyle. In the group challengers will be doing different Beachbody programs, whatever fits best for their needs and goals. We will all be practicing clean eating and drinking Shakeology. As we go thru the challenge we will support and encourage one another to get towards their new goals. Daily check ins with me will be required to keep you accountable. If you think your ready for a change please contact me for more information. S.Griffith27@gmail.com The group will be starting up soon so be sure to reserve your spot today.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment