Sunday, May 18, 2014

Fudgesicles - Shakeology Style


When I was out and about today I saw some popsicle trays at Kohls and picked them up thinking they would be great for this upcoming summer with my son. I hadn't planned on making anything with them yet but all of the sudden into my mind popped the idea of shakeology fudgesicles. My son and I LOVE chocolate and I figured this was a win win combo. After they froze up we had them as a snack after dinner. The two of us loved them! In fact, this morning when he asked for one for breakfast I decided there was not reason why I needed to say no. I drink my shake every morning for breakfast and this was basically a frozen version of the shake so I caved and said yes to shakeo fudgesicles for breakfast today.

Here is how I made them -
My tray made 6 freeze pops.

Mix together 2 cups of vanilla almond milk (or regular milk if thats what you prefer)
1 tablespoon of PB2 or peanut butter
1 1/2 scoop of Chocolate Shakeology
Wisk or blend together
Pour into molds and freeze for 4 hours.
ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment