Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Fall Harvest Salad

Crunchy, Healthy & Beautiful - Fall Harvest Salad

fall sides, healthy salads, elite beachbody coach, sarah griffith, organic dinner ideas,

Over Thanksgiving I went to my mom's holiday gathering. She has an event that she calls "Dessert Night." The event is just like it sounds, an evening with lots and lots of sweets and junk food. We have also added in appetizers but this year I cheated and brought along this healthy salad. It was one of my favorite salads I have ever made and a huge hit with the guests. You must try this one! Check out the recipe below. I don't give specifics on ingredients because it just depends on how many you are planning to serve. 

Ingredients 
Organic romaine lettuce (Spinach would also be great)
Pomegranate arils 
Dried organic cranberries 
Sliced organic apples - (any kind would be fine, I used fuji) 
Bacon crumbles 
I wanted to include feta cheese but forgot to add it in

I used a cranberry cherry dressing from Wegman's. A balsamic would also be great with this.

Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment