Friday, March 23, 2018

Matcha Newbie In The House 


matcha, matcha smoothie, vital proteins, vital proteins recipes, sarah griffith

I am the queen of smoothies and all things health related so you might find it surprising when I tell you that I actually have never had a matcha drink. I have had things with matcha in it, but never by itself. As you all know I am a member of the Vital Proteins ambassador program so I get the opportunity to try new things each month. I decided to spring for the matcha peach collagen and see if I liked it. 

This smoothie that I put together was way easy and perfect for spring. I liked the strawberry addition and the peach that is already in it gives the drink a nice mellow healthy taste. 

Here is the simple recipe. If you don't already have the collagen you can get it thru the Vital Proteins website. Their shipping is insanely fast. 

Ingredients 
14 ounces of water 
8 ounces of ice 
6 large ripe strawberries 

Combine ingredients and blend. 

* Please keep in mind as a Vital Proteins brand ambassador I receive monthly product to review and share. I do not receive commission or pay based on any purchases. *







No comments :

Post a Comment