Monday, March 5, 2018

Breastmilk Sugar Scrub

Breast Milk Sugar Scrub 

sugar scrub, breastmilk lotion, breastmilk sugar scrub, crunchy mom, crunchy mom recipes, breastfeeding mom,

I call breast milk liquid gold as do a lot of other mommas. Not just because of how wonderful it is for the baby, but also because of all that it can do and cure aside from providing nutrition. In our house I joke that breast milk will cure everything. The other day my skin had been feeling rather dry from all of this cold winter weather we have been having. I decided to put the liquid gold to good use and make a sugar scrub that would give my skin a nice glow.

It was really simple to make and the recipe will leave you with plenty of leftovers for a few different uses.

Here is what you will need: 
1 cup of sugar
2 tsp of vanilla extract
3 ounces of breast milk
6 drops of lavender essential oil
1/4 of a cup melted coconut oil

Combine ingredients and in glass bowl and mix. Store in the refrigerator after each use.

Let me know what other liquid gold recipes that you enjoy using! I would love to try them out.

No comments :

Post a Comment