Tuesday, November 22, 2016

7 Days of Shakeology

Helping To Curb Your Holiday Cravings




Starting on Monday December 12th I will be kicking off a 7 days of Shakeology challenge. This is for those have have been wanting to try out the product but are not quite ready to commit to an entire months supply. 

During those 7 days we will be trying a new recipe each day. I will share some of my favorites that will hold a close second to your favorite christmas cookies. In addition we will be working on improving some of your nutrition habits and even doing a few mini workouts that I will be creating for the participants. 

My hopes are that you are able to enjoy the benefits of something that has given me more energy and cut out my junk food cravings. During this time of year I have a feeling it's just what you need. 

The group will start on Monday December 12th and wrap up on Sunday December 18th. Hopefully I can help you over come a few holiday temptations and maybe even help you lose a pound or two that week. While Shakeology is not just about something that can help with weight loss, it is a nice little side effect. 

Please send me an email with the subject line SHAKEO letting me know you would like a space in the group. I will be in touch within 24 hours to let you know what your next steps are. 

Wishing you a healthy and happy holiday season! 

No comments :

Post a Comment