Sunday, July 24, 2016

So You Wanna Be A Beachbody Coach?

Curious What Beachbody Coaching Is All About? 




What is a Team Beachbody Coach and who is Sarah Griffith? 



Do I really have to SELL? 



How do I earn an income as a coach? Ignore my hair color in this one ;) I made it awhile back when I was new in the business. I didn't want to reinvent the wheel and make it all over again. 
*Income Disclaimer and Income Earnings Statement: Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings located in the Coach Online Office for the most recent information on our Coaches’ actual incomes.
The Statement of Independent Coach Earnings can be found by CLICKING HERE! 


What if I am not at my goal weight? Would I still make a good coach? 



What kind of support will I get from you and how do I get started? 




Still wanting to learn more about coaching? Take a look at this business opportunity presentation that I did. In it I will answer MANY of your other questions that you still might have.





Think you have what it takes to be a coach on Team Fit & Fabulous? Curious about joining my team? Fill out this application below and I will be in touch shortly. 

Fill out my online form.

HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments :

Post a Comment