Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Fresh Summer Fruit Salad

A New Twist On Watermelon 


watermelon, watermelon and feta, summer salads, summer side dishes, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach,

A great friend of mine stopped in at my dads 4th of July party and she brought this along as a side dish. I was pretty apprehensive about trying this because of the combo of fruits and veggies. It just seemed like a weird mix but I decided I was going to try it because I love all of the ingredients I just didn't think I would love them together. Turns out I was wrong. This was awesome and such a fun combo for summertime. 
Take my advice and give it a try. It won't disappoint - I promise. 

Ingredients 1 large Watermelon1 pint of blueberries½ cup red onion, sliced1 tbsp Mint, chopped¾ cup Feta Cheese1-2 tbsp Olive Oil1-2 tbsp Balsamic reduction

DirectionsChop watermelon and combine with blueberries and chopped mint leaves Mix in chopped onion and feta cheeseTop with olive oil and balsamic. Mix around to be sure all ingredients are covered Allow it to "marinate" for a bit before enjoying



No comments :

Post a Comment