Monday, March 28, 2016

Spring Clean Your System - 3 Day Refresh Support Group


detox, 3 day refresh, 3 day refresh results, 3 day refresh meal plan, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach,

Feeling like it's time to do a little spring cleaning on your system? Have you been feeling or looking a little bloated? I have a solution for you. It is one that I was very nervous about in the past because I am not one to do cleanses or detoxes on my body. I eat clean, I exercise and I try to be very mindful of the foods I fuel my body with. However, I was in a slump awhile back and couldn't seem to get off of the plateau that I was on with my weight loss. I just wanted to drop a few quick pounds and feel less bloated so I decided to go for it.

Often I am asked what is the purpose of the refresh? It is to help you lose a few pounds, change your habits and make your body feel refreshed and in balance. The refresh takes 3 days to complete and you are on a 900 calorie a day intake. While this is not a calorie level that you would want to "live in" it is safe for a few days during the cleanse. The important part is to stay hydrated during the cleanse by drinking half of your weight in ounces each day. Exercise intensity levels during the cleanse is recommended to be low to moderate.

The cleanse can be bought as a challenge pack or just the 3 day packets. You need to drink Vegan Shakeology during the cleanse so if you do not have Shakeology, you will want to buy the challenge pack. If you already have Shakeology you would only need to purchase the 3 days worth of packs. The picture above shows the 3 days worth that I purchased since I already have my Shakeology. You can purchase the 3 Day Refresh Challenge pack thru my site if you would like to give it a try Click here to purchase.

Below is what my 3 day meal plan looking like when doing the refresh. The book that you get contains many choices but these are based on my preferences.
3 Day Refresh Meal Plan
900 calories per day
56 oz of water per day
Meal
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Upon Waking
8-10 oz glass of filtered water
8-10 oz glass of filtered water
8-10 oz glass of filtered water
Breakfast- within 1 hr of waking
Shakeology and 12 strawberries
Shakeology and 1 cup of cantaloupe
Shakeology and ⅔ cup of blueberries
Morning Tea - within 1 hr of breakfast
Lipton Blueberry Green Tea
Lipton Blueberry Green Tea
Lipton Blueberry Green Tea
Mid Morning - at least 1 hr after morning tea
Fiber Sweep Drink mixed with 8oz of water
Fiber Sweep Drink mixed with 8oz of water
Fiber Sweep Drink mixed with 8oz of water
Lunch
at least 1 hr after fiber sweep
Vanilla Fresh Shake - blended in 10 oz of water with ½ banana
1 small red pepper and 2 tbsp of hummus
Vanilla Fresh Shake - blended in 10 oz of water
1 small red pepper and 2 tbsp of hummus
12 strawberries
Vanilla Fresh Shake - blended in 10 oz of water
Steamed Broccoli and extra virgin olive oil
1 cup of cantaloupe
Afternoon Snack
Cucumber and Hummus
Cucumber and hummus
Red pepper and hummus
Afternoon Tea
Lipton White Peach Green Tea
Lipton White Peach Green Tea
Lipton White Peach Green Tea
Dinner
Vanilla Fresh Shake blended with 10 oz of water vanilla extract and cinnamon
Coconut Steamed Veggies
Vanilla Fresh Shake blended with 10 oz of water vanilla extract and cinnamon
Roasted Green Beans with almonds
Vanilla Fresh Shake blended with 10 oz of water vanilla extract and cinnamon
Veggie Stir Fry
Evening Tea
Lipton Red Raspberry Green Tea
Lipton Red Raspberry Green Tea
Lipton Red Raspberry Green Tea

While results will of course vary, but I have seen great results from my clients and even myself when my husband and I did it together. Most drop between 4 - 7 lbs on average. Is is hard? Honestly, yes somewhat. All detoxes are. Do you feel better afterwards? YES much better than you had before. The first day and a half is always my most difficult because your body is going thru the "detox" feelings as it gets rid of the toxins that had been lurking. It is not the type of cleanse that is going to have you "running to the bathroom." That's always the number one question my clients have. 

detox, 3 day refresh, 3 day refresh results, 3 day refresh meal plan, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach,

detox, 3 day refresh, 3 day refresh results, 3 day refresh meal plan, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach,

Some often ask when is the best time to do one? I find it best either at the start or end of you doing a new workout program. It is also a great way to kick yourself off of a weight loss plateau. Other times clients use it before an event that they are attending - weddings, vacations, family pictures, etc. 

By day three you will not be feeling all that hungry and your energy levels will be up in comparison to day one. Day one is the hardest. Expect to be a little sleepy, have to pee a lot and be a tiny bit cranky because lets face it, it's a detox. It's not meant to be a ton of fun. It's meant to give you fast results and fast results are not easy. 

The important part is the post cleanse activities that you do. It's great to lose a bunch of weight quickly but in order to keep it off, it requires mindfulness on your part. You have to want to be willing to change your ways. After you finish, I can share with you some of my meal plans and tips to get you on track with your new clean eating habits. 

If you are interested in joining me next week, please send me fill out the application below or send me an email. S.Griffith27@gmail.com 

I will be in touch shortly to help you place your order and add you into the group. The group will be your accountability space to help get you thru those three days successfully! There will be others joining you so that you feel like you have a support group to get you thru. 

detox, 3 day refresh, 3 day refresh results, 3 day refresh meal plan, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach,

detox, 3 day refresh, 3 day refresh results, 3 day refresh meal plan, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach,



Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.


No comments :

Post a Comment