Thursday, February 5, 2015

21 Day Fix & 21 Day Fix Extreme - Let Me Teach You A Better Way

Pick Your Fix 


If you have made it to my blog that must mean you are curious about trying the 21 -day fix or fix extreme. Both are fabulous programs with much publicity and great results behind them. Maybe you have had a friend who tried it or maybe all of my before and after posts from my challengers have you thinking to yourself man I would love to do something like that for myself. Today I want you to answer my question WHY NOT YOU? Why are you NOT making yourself a priority? Being busy isn’t an excuse. Your to- do list will be around forever but your health will not.

Look at your lifestyle is it where you want to be? Are you close or really far off? I can help you either way you answered those questions. If you are feeling like nope I am not living a healthy lifestyle at all right now or you are not where you want to be then maybe you should consider trying the 21-day fix. For 21 days you will practice clean eating, exercise and overall well being backed by my own personal motivation and support for you.  During this time you will learn portion control and healthy habits. Most of my challengers tend to lose between 5 – 10 lbs during the first 21 days and continue to lose more the longer they stick with it.

Now for those who are already in great shape or who are graduates of other Beachbody programs. The fix extreme just launched on Monday and it will take your fitness to a completely different level. It still will focus on portion control and exercise but the workout are much more intense and involve strength training with each of the workouts. If you want to “lean out” and really see your physique change you won’t want to miss this one. 

On Monday February 16th I will launch two groups this month one for those looking to go extreme with the fix and one for those looking to get started with their new lifestyle. The program will last for 21 days. Surely you can do anything for just 21 days right? Pick your fix and join me. Taking applicants for me to teach you a better way to live.  Are you in?


Fill out the application below and I will be in touch within 24 hours. Excited to begin helping you!

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.


No comments :

Post a Comment