Saturday, April 19, 2014

Time Flies When You Are Having Fun

Just when I thought I couldn't do any more! I DID!! When I signed up to be a BeachbBody coach, I decided that if I was going to do this, I was going to put my whole heart into this new business to try and find success. Not only am I finding that you can be successful being a Beachbody Coach, I am also finding that I LOVE IT!!! I have had the opportunity to coach 15 different people so far towards their fitness goals. We are only a little ways into the challenge but we are having SO much fun along the way! So far so good! Loving my new job!
The picture shown above was posted by my coach this week because I made Success Starters - because of this I got to have a conference call with Beachbody's CEO Carl Daikeler. SO NEAT!
The second picture was also posted by my coach this week because I have advanced in rank as a coach.I am now an Emerald Coach. What this means is that I am in the process of growing my own Beachbody team! Whoop Whoop!

No comments :

Post a Comment