Monday, April 21, 2014

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse

Well today I survived day 1 of the 3 day Shakeology cleanse. I decided that after a trip to LA last week and a weekend of Easter ham and treats it was time to give the cleanse a try. I am not really looking to lose much weight from it rather just restore my body back to a healther level. The nice part about this cleanse is that you are still eating some and it only lasts for 3 days. I did not need to buy anything for this because I already use Shakeology everyday. I felt great today but did wish that I was able to eat a bit more. I think it is a mind over matter thing though. Knowing that I coundn't eat much was what I think was making me more hungry. I am going to have my salad tomorrow for lunch instead of dinner because of work but other than that I plan to follow the same plan as today. If you are interested in giving it a try send me a message. I would be happy to get you started.

Below you will find details about what the cleanse meal plan looks like.

No comments :

Post a Comment