Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Nesting School

Baby On The Way? Join Me In My Nesting School 

pregnany, new baby, nesting, mom to be, getting ready for baby, sarah griffith, rainbow baby,


Mom's to be where are you? I want to invite you to join me in my 5 day "nesting" school that I am going to be offereing for all of my social media friends who are expecting in the coming months. 

I have been on a quest to "organize" everything that I need to be doing to get ready for baby number two and have come up with quite the list. 

The teacher in me thought it would be fun to have a "class" with other new moms where I can share what I have been doing with you all and get some ideas and tips for you. 

Here is what you can expect to learn and do in "nesting school." 

- How to make a nesting list so you feel less overwhelmed 
- Healthy meal ideas for after the baby arrives
- What I have packed in my diaper bag and why, as well as what I am planning to take to the hospital. 
- Sharing gender reveal stories 
- Must have baby items this time around
- Lacation cookies and smoothies for nursing moms 
- Sibling gift ideas
- Post partum care suggestions 

I am going to offer the course starting on Monday April 17th and it will last for five days. If you would like to be added into the group please click here to request access. Please join me and share it with all of your expecting friends as well! 

Congrats on your upcoming arrivals. 

No comments :

Post a Comment