Sunday, March 19, 2017

Celebrating 3 Years Chasing Big Dreams



3 years ago I finally lost all of the baby weight I was carrying around after having my son. He was two years old and I was at a point where I finally felt ready to take care of myself a little better than I had been. You see when you have a baby you live in this little bubble that revolves around survival. Them. You. Your spouse. You're getting by, but trust me I could have cared less about how I looked in a bathing suit or how "clean" the dinner I was serving was. I cared about him and that's pretty much it. But after two years I realized mom needed to matter too, so I changed my habits so I could be an even better mom.

3 years ago I decided I liked being a challenger in my coaches group, so much that I wanted to start running my own challenge groups. I wanted to help others feel as great as I was feeling.

3 years ago I saw a flicker of potential that could help me to give my family more. More freedom, more money, more happiness, more time together. I didn't know how in the world I could do it, but every ounce of me was saying go for this opportunity. While my plate was already full. I was teaching full time. I was taking graduate classes, I had a home and family to take care of and had very little help at home since we have no family around, I still felt like I wanted to take on the adventure.

I worked my tail off for three years. I stayed up late and woke up early. I juggled a lot. I sacrificed a lot. I said no to mindless TV after my kid went to bed and no to so many other things so that I could work hard to build "this thing." I started to chase something I knew that wasn't out of reach. I started to chase the dream of being a work from home mom. My job as a coach aligned with all of my passions. I used to teach business education. I was studying leadership and I loved to create content to teach to others.


While I don't have a classroom anymore I am still doing everything that I love except from a different lense. One that allows me to be home with my son and my baby on the way. One that requires yoga pants instead of stilettos on a day to day basis and one that makes me happier than I ever have been and most importantly one that allows me to be more present for my family.

I made a choice to leave behind my job in education to be a full time beachbody coach. Was it an easy choice? No it was not. In fact it was one of the hardest ones I had ever made, but looking back almost a year later from turning in my letter of resignation I know this opportunity was put in my life for a reason and that God has me right where I am supposed to be right now.


Coaching has given me a platform to make in impact. To share my story and my struggles with others. To inspire some and to give hope to people who are standing where I once was. It has brought people into my life who I have been able to form friendships with that I never would have known had it not been for this. It has given me the opportunity to travel a TON, to grow as a leader, to be healthier and most of all happier.

I will never regret the decision I made to be a coach. EVER. My life is forever changed because of this and yours could be too.

I watched my coach for a long time before I ever considered joining. At first she made me crazy because I wasn't in a place where she was when it came to my own health and fitness .Then I looked a little harder and realized deep down I wanted what she had. I wanted to be healthy. I wanted the freedom to stay home with my family and I wanted the financial freedom to create a life that a teachers salary just can't provide you with. So I went all in.

I would love it if you would do the same. Stop watching me. Stop saying how lucky I am. Stop saying it will never work for you. Just say I am willing to try. That's all I did. I showed up. I worked hard and I believed if she could do it should could I.

I would love to show you how I did it. If coaching is something that interests you, I would encourage you to fill out this application. I will be in touch about getting you enrolled in my next mentoring group.

"Pursuing your dreams is living a few years of your life like most won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life living like most can't."

*******************************************************************************
Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings located in the Coach Online Office for the most recent information on our Coaches' actual incomes.


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments :

Post a Comment