Monday, October 17, 2016

Pumpkin Spice Baked Oatmeal

Perfect FALL Breakfast Idea

fall cooking, fall breakfasts, baked oatmeal, pumpkin spice oatmeal, pumpkin oatmeal, sarah griffith, top beachbody coach,

As you know I am the queen of baked oatmeal. I love trying different combos and I knew this would be perfect for a cool fall morning. Most pumpkin baked oatmeal recipes have pecans in them but I knew I couldn't get my little one to eat it if I included that so I went ahead and did chocolate chips instead. If you were making this one for "grown ups" you may want the pecans instead of the chocolate chips.

Here is what your going to need.
Ingredients
  • 3 cups old fashioned oats
  • 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 3/4 cup pumpkin puree 
  • 2 tablespoons coconut oil
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 2 cups milk 
  • 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
Directions 
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9" square baking pan with cooking spray.
  2. In a large bowl combine oats, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, salt and baking powder.
  3. In a separate bowl whisk together pumpkin puree, oil,eggs and vanilla until well combined. Whisk in milk.
  4. Pour pumpkin mixture over oat mixture and stir well to combine. 
  5. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Use a spoon or spatula to help spread the oats evenly throughout the pan.
  6. Sprinkle the top evenly with chocolate chips and bake for 30-35 minutes.

No comments :

Post a Comment